Well-Behaved Women – Endtimes is here!
The third and final book in the Well-Behaved Women trilogy is available for pre-order for the Kindle on Amazon now and will be released on Tuesday, August 13. The print edition is available now, but if you can hold out until October, you can visit me at the Connecticut Renaissance Faire to buy a signed copy (more on that below).
Action Figures – Issue Nine: Hell Hath No Fury: With Endtimes out of my hair (metaphorically), I’m back to work on this in earnest.
The Adventures of Strongarm & Lightfoot – Sworded Affairs: First draft completed!
Well-Behaved W0men – Transition: Audiobook is in the recording process with my new narrator.
APPEARANCES & EVENTS
- The Connecticut Renaissance Faire – Saturday, October 5, Lebanon County Fairgrounds, Lebanon, CT: I’ll be there as part of the Local Authors Series. Here’s the full line-up:
- Saturday, August 31: Shawn Flynn (The Kitty)
- Sunday, September 1: Mary Lawrence (The Bianca Goddard series)
- Monday, September 2: Stephanie Robinson and Jessica Haight (the Fairday Morrow series)
- Saturday, September 7: Billie Kowalewski (the Enlightened series)
- Sunday, September 8: Sky Boivin (The Sisters Two Chronicles)
- Saturday, September 14: Rachel Menard (Steel Hand, Cold Heart)
- Sunday, September 15: Deborah Ann Davis (Fairly Certain)
- Saturday, September 21: Liz Delton (The Starless Girl)
- Sunday, September 22: Amber Beaulieu
- Saturday, September 28: Allyssa Norton (Momma Buy Me a China Doll)
- Sunday, September 29: Suzanne Cordatos (The Willard the Dragon series)
- Saturday, October 5: Me!
- Sunday, October 6: Kim Headlee (The Dragon’s Dove Chronicles)
- Saturday, October 12: A.L. Davroe (The Tricksters series)
- Sunday, October 13: E.A. Rappaport (The Legend of the Four Races series)
- Monday, October 14: Jo Kearney (The Adventures of Amelia the Astronaut)
The New England Speculative Writers group has a new preview book for newsletter subscribers. Pick it up and read the opening chapters to Well-Behaved Women – Awakening and other stories.
If you’d like to make sure you don’t miss any news from me, remember that I have a weekly newsletter that features some of the stuff you see posted here plus new, newsletter-exclusive material. Click this link to sign up.