Release week for The Final Summons got off to a solid start when the New England Speculative Writers anthology hit number one on Kobo’s best-seller list for fiction and literature anthologies. Woo-hoo!
To keep up the post-release momentum, I’m spotlighting other books by my fellow contributors you might be interested in. Go check them out!
- Wicked Haunted – An Anthology of the New England Horror Writers edited by Scott T. Goudsward
- Transcendent featuring Errick Nunnally
- Dark Recollections – Adrian’s Undead Diary – Book One by Chris Philbrook
- Killing It Softly – A Horror Anthology of Stories (The Best by Women in Horror) – Book One featuring Suzanne Reynolds-Alpert
- Frostbite- An Ivy Granger Psychic Detective Prequel Short Story by E.J. Stevens
- The Bone Eater King (Predator World – Vol. 1) by Steve Van Samson
Action Figures – Issue Eight: Crawling from the Wreckage: Book eight is fully edited and formatted, so now it just needs its cover art!
Well-Behaved Women: The current drafts of books two and three are done. Book two is ready for my editor and book three is ready for test-reading.
The Adventures of Strongarm & Lightfoot – Scratching a Lich: Still waiting. ARGH!
The Adventures of Strongarm & Lightfoot – book four: First draft in progress.
Action Figures – Issue Nine: Hell Hath No Fury: First draft in progress.
Action Figures – Issue One: Secret Origins (audiobook): Review completed, final editing in progress.
APPEARANCES & EVENTS
- Boskone 2019 – February 15 – 17, Westin Waterfront Hotel, Boston. It took forever to nail this down, but I’m in! Come visit me in the dealers room this weekend!
The New England Speculative Writers group is preparing a NEW preview book for newsletter subscribers! It should be ready later this week, so I’ll provide an updated signup link when it’s good to go.
If you’d like to make sure you don’t miss any news from me, remember that I have a weekly newsletter that features some of the stuff you see posted here plus new, newsletter-exclusive material. Click this link to sign up.