One hundred geek points if you get the reference.
Just here today to make a series of quick announcements, starting with a reminder that I’ll be appearing at Arisia this weekend (Friday through Monday) to sell and sign copies of my books alongside J.M. Aucoin. We’ll both be somewhat close to Storied Threads, so come say hello to us all.
And now, a series of rapid-fire updates on various projects:
- Action Figures – Issue Five: Team-Ups: My cover artist Tricia has begun sending me shots of the cover work in progress, so hang tight, fans — book five is imminent!
- Action Figures – Issue Six: Power Play: Draft two is done and is with my test-readers. I expect to wrap up work on the manuscript by the spring.
- Action Figures – untitled short story: I finished up draft one of a short that takes place near the end of book six and fills in some missing events. That won’t appear for some time, however, not until after the release of…
- Action Figures – Issue Seven: The Black End War: First draft is underway, but I’ve put it aside for a little while to do a little more plotting work before I get back into the actual writing. In the meantime…
- The Adventures of Strongarm & Lightfoot: Work on book two has begun! Over the weekend I punched out 16 pages on draft one, and I’m thrilled to return to Asaches and tell the next Strongarm and Lightfoot story.