Today is the last day to grab advance tickets for the Connecticut Renaissance Faire, which begins on October 3 and runs for four weekends at the North Haven Fairgrounds in (duh) North Haven (double duh), Connecticut. I bring this up for several reasons, many of which are shamelessly self-serving.
For starters, it’s a fun show and a great day out for the whole family. Many, many of my friends will be there performing in one capacity or another, my wife will be vending her awesome wares, and seven different authors — including me — will be there to sell and sign copies of their books. Here’s the complete schedule for your planning pleasure:
- Saturday, October 3: Erin Thorne (Losers and Their Friends; Deals Diabolical)
- Sunday, October 4: Michael Bailey (self-explanatory, I think)
- Saturday, October 10: R.A. Salvatore (the Drizzt Do’Urden novels)
- Sunday, October 11: E.A. Rappaport (the Legends of the Four Races series)
- Monday, October 12: J.M. Aucoin (Honor Among Thieves; the Jake Hawking series)
- Saturday, October 17: A.L. Davroe (the Tricksters series)
- Saturday, October 24: Deborah Ann Davis (the Love of Fairs series)
Check out the CTRF authors series page for updates.